Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 3, 2011

Four introductions:Students’ life in the context of high inflation/ increasing price.

Students’ life in the context of high inflation/ increasing price.

1. Relevant.
The increases fuel prices already have driven up utility bills nearly 30% in the past five years. The cost of electric and gas have gone up, more than doubling since 2000. One of the big changes in other commodities is the increase of price such as food (rice, milk, meat, fruit and vegetables, etc.), personal effects, learning tool, and so on. As result, many students have to work overtime in order to earn more money which is used to buy some books, spend on water and electricity bills. Others reduce spending; therefore they become unhealthy and thin. From what has been mentioned above, you will be easy to recognize that the increasing price affects students’ life a lot. In this article, we will find out how the increasing price affects students’ life.

2. Anecdote.
When I got up this morning I felt under the weather, with a bad headache, so I absented myself from my university and cooled my head with an ice-bag. As the temperature reached 39 degrees, I knew that I must go to hospital. I don’t have motorbike, so I have to take a bus. As you know the cost of taking bus were also 3,000 dong two months ago, it becomes 4,000 dong now. I went to hospital by four bus route. In additional, I usually go to school by bus. Therefore, you can see if it was 2 months ago I can save some money. Besides, the price of diagnosing and treating diseases was extremely expensive. I had to call for my friend borrowing money to pay. As can you seen, students who meet lots of difficulties to live in period that price increases rapidly. So, what do students do to manage their budget in increasing price?

3. Broad statement.
Nowadays, there are many problems which affect to students’ life such as relationships, jobs, activities and so on. However, I think that increasing price is the most influence to students’ life. Many students have to join part-time jobs or maintain the mark to earn money for school fees that impact to students’ studying. Others owe big money which they don’t afford to pay, so, they are easy to become bad person. The problem of increasing price is a world one. It is difficult to solve this problem. That is truth that there are many students who are affected negative in facing with increasing price.

4. Question.
Did you complain about increasing price? Have you ever heard about the word “inflation”? What is inflation? How does high inflation impact students’ life?  How is it measured? When you read this essay, you may be students or not. Although you are anyone, I think you always great care about students’ problems. Is that right? Today, I want to show you about the students’ difficulties when they face with high inflation.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét