Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 11, 2010

narrate

The first time I met someone who became important to me!
       A good book is often the best urn of a life. The best books are treasuries of good words, the golden thoughts, which, remembered and cherished, become our constant companions and comforters. It is helpful for our life because it gives hope and encouragement. Besides, a good book can be a good teacher in our lives. One day, I met a person who became important to me like meaning of a good book.
      That was the weekend. It was being colder. I decided to have few hours walking around my village to buy a sweater. While I was walking around the store, I happened to see a foreigner who spoke something with the saleslady.  He was trying to explain what he wanted. However, the saleslady still didn’t understand what he said. Maybe, I have little knowledge about English, so I was curious want to know he talked about what. Mustering my courage then, I step to that store and translate to Vietnamese for saleslady. Fortunately, I didn’t misunderstand his ideas. After the man got his message across, he smiled with me and asked my telephone number. I was very happy to read my telephone number for him. From then on, we usually contact with each other.
    He helps me improve my English skills. First, we use English to talk every day, so he is easy to help me check my mistake about grammar, vocabulary forms and uses. The closest thing to speaking for us when he must come back his country is online chat. It is opportune for me to know more abbreviation. Besides, I have to think and respond quickly, so the vocabulary is used more flexible. Specially, he often gives me some documents, newspapers, books which he thinks it  is necessary and helpful for me. Therefore, I can learn many things outside my textbooks . Finally, he sometimes helps me in my lessons. He helps me easy to understand and learn difficult lessons. The attendance of him in my life that helps my English skills more and more progress.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét